Welcome to our latest issue. We hope you enjoy reading this issue as we approach the run-up to another year end and those long hot summer days start to become a distant memory.
For many of us, our thoughts are turned to another year that has flown past – and when we talk about financial planning, it is time that is the enemy. Going back a little further, the Government has introduced some major and comprehensive reforms to the pension rules over the previous few years. One important change, which may have been overlooked by some savers, is the reduction of the lifetime allowance that applies to pension savings. The lifetime allowance is the total amount you can hold within all your pensions without incurring an additional tax charge.Turn to page 06 to read the full article.
While deciding on the best fund, tax regime, pension or investment is a necessary part of the financial planning process, it’s crucial to understand what these mean to you – and your lifestyle makes it more relevant and real.
With this and many more informative articles we are Talking Money this issue!
To discuss any of the articles featured in this issue, please contact us. We look forward to talking with you.
- Guide to The Effects Of Covid-19 On Retirement Planning July/August 2020 13 / 07 / 2020
- Guide to Securing Your Financial Future July/August 2020 13 / 07 / 2020
- Guide to ESG Investing July/August 2020 13 / 07 / 2020
- eSmart Money July/August 2020 13 / 07 / 2020
- Guide to Investing for My Future March/April 2020 31 / 03 / 2020
- Talking Money March/April 2020 31 / 03 / 2020
- Guide to Planning My Retirement March/April 2020 31 / 03 / 2020
- Guide to 2019/20 Tax Year-End Planning March/April 2020 31 / 03 / 2020
- Talking Money Jan/Feb 2020 28 / 02 / 2020
- Setting Financial Goals Jan/Feb 2020 28 / 02 / 2020